* Sourcing candidates via various channels including traditional job boards and social media.
* Recruitment and selection: screening applications, testing and interviewing to
* Permanent Recruit a new employees, both and temporary (part-time) staff that
match with the requirement of the organization.
* Supporting all documents concerns for the employment process.
* Interview and give comment to candidates for Line Manager and also fin ding
what career would be fit for the candidate toward their future in the company.
* Sourcing and creating effective recruitment channels: Job Fair, Online Posting and Plan for a new channel of recruiting.
* Make employment contact and related hiring documents.
* Participate in campus recruitment and career exhibition.
* Performs recruiting activities and ensure that it would be done before the first
day of the new employee (inform a job start date / ensure that desks,
computers and office equipment of new employees are ready).
* Created, organized, updated and maintained personnel files and the HR
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
* At least 3 years of experienced in Human Resources Management, especially in recruitment field.
* Possesses problem solving skills, has a results oriented attitude and is a creative thinker.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure, dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet the deadline.
* Good command of both verbal and written in English.
* Ability to proactively execute and manage multiple tasks.
* Highly motivated, with good analytical skills.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.