Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Our Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company with a global presence playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.They are one of the worlds leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join our Client for a short term contract.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Support the Manager of Regulatory Compliance in ensuring that the company Regulatory Compliance Management (RCM) Procedure is fit for purpose, and supported by appropriate tools and systems
• Coordinate (as required) the management of incidences of regulatory non-compliance with other internal stakeholders
• Undertake assurance reviews to ensure processes are being adhered to, and implement actions plans to address process non-compliance, i.e. additional support and training opportunities
• Act as a GRC system advanced user (for regulatory compliance) to enhance data quality, system effectiveness, reporting capability, system configuration and support for user upgrades.
• Coordinate the performance of functional directives across deployed functional resources.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Tertiary Qualifications in technical or commercial discipline related to the resource industry (e.g. engineering, subsurface, HSE, commercial, legal)
• 3+ years working in the resource industry, preferably the Oil and Gas industry