Reliability Engineer – Mechanical
Oil & Gas
Is a one of producer Chemical in food industry.
The Reliability Engineer – Mechanical will be responsible for developing, defining and optimizing strategy to ensure that mechanical equipment of the plant are in reliable condition. Prime role and responsibilities shall include:
- Investigates failure of rotating equipment and static equipment.
- Develops and reviews maintenance SOP.
- Maintains and monitors rotating machine and static equipment records.
- Reviews and updates PM/PdM program in CMMS.
- Involves in Root Cause Analysis regarding plant MECHANICAL equipment especially coordinating and providing substantial guidance in finding solutions against failure.
- Monitors and reports Mechanical KPIs.
- Provides Mechanical expertise to unit operation.
- Coordinates with MECHANICAL outsources on special assignment.
Maintenance Strategy, Plan and Methodology Activities:
- Supports Reliability Manager in defining and optimizing maintenance strategies in order to reduce the integral production costs per unit product.
- Works with superior in developing and defining annual maintenance plans i.e. deploying strategies to procedures and practical measures, monitoring the achieved availability levels and failure patterns and, where necessary, proposing measures for the adjustment of the maintenance plans.
- Sources and works with superior in selecting maintenance methodology (reactive, condition-dependent, use-dependent) as well as standards for maintenance of specific installations.
Improvement Proposal Activities:
- Develops of improvement proposals for existing installations, aimed at increasing reliability/availability and reducing the maintenance and operational costs.
- Ensures that relevant systems are up-to-date. These include but are not limited to the following examples: SOP for maintenance in EAM, updating specification in EAM, updating EDMS for equipment changes from maintenance team, updating ERS (specification, MOM, procedures).
Team Advice Activities:
- Advises the project team on design, construction and method of mounting/building installations from perspective of maintainability maintenance costs.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial environment, preferable experience in supervisory / management level.
Thorough knowledge and experience in Predictive (PdM) and Preventive (PM) Maintenance concepts/ techniques.
Experience in using CMMS.
Good command of communicative English.
Possesses set of functional abilities e.g. planning and troubleshooting, coordination, communication, innovativeness.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
***Used to work in Thailand is preferable