Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
is a one of producer chemical food in Thailand, looking for applicant who have experience worked in Thailand
• Implementation of best proven preventive and predictive maintenance practices in collaboration with maintenance platform team and third parties related.
• Developing and maintaining metrics to assess and report the status of preventive and predictive programs to evaluate equipment’s condition relative to safety, downtime, maintenance cost and serviceability.
• Actively lead reliability team/participate in eliminating bad actors by implementing structured problem solving techniques such Root Cause Failure Analysis.
• Lead and improve maintenance planning process//work flow.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• University degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in maintenance/plant reliability for petro-chemical, chemical, food industry of which 3 years in managerial role, preferably in multi-cultural environment.
• Through knowledge and experience with predictive and preventive maintenance concepts/techniques.
• Good command of English (verbal and writing)
• Knowledge and familiar with ISO, HACCP, GMP