Rolling Stock Technicians (Electrical&Mechanical)
Large infrastructure project in the South of England requires a Rolling Stock Technician. The work schedule is 12 hour shifts – four on four off, days and nights.
Looking after electric-powered passengers vehicles.
Type of responsibilities
• Looking at programs
• Logic circuits that get to the vehicles , an understanding of how circuits work.
• Understanding and experience of responding to broken down POD’s and the rescue these units. Knowledge of stringent procedures, Personal track safety (PTS).
Type of individual
• Rolling stock technician
• Knowledge of ROGS
• Signalling experience in rail or signal, telecommunications and network experience
• Knowledge of networking
• Electronic and mechanical competent with a bias on the electronic
• Computer literate
• Wiring diagram experience
• Control room knowledge