Safety Relief Engineer
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
This is a Major O&G Company
Perform safety relief review (SRR) unit and flare studies using PS PPM and Visual Flare software. As part of the study, the engineer will perform overpressure calculations, propose cost effective mitigations for SRR findings, participate in risk assessments with Process Safety & Risk, and maintain engagement with the 'client' throughout the study.
Requires 3+ years of experience in safety relief. Exposure to, and training in, PS PPM is a must. Requires strong written and oral communication.
- Develop unit & flare Safety Relief Reviews (SRRs), which is an engineering evaluation of the safety systems that keep our process facilities safe performed in support of EMRE capital project development or consulting for a manufacturing site
- Consult & provide TQA of site-performed SRR work, including those developed by 3rd parties
- Propose cost-effective mitigations for SRR findings
- Participate in Risk Assessments with Process Safety & Risk
- Support sites in maintaining evergreen Unit & Flare Models
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Hugh Nguyen at Fircroft on +1 713 235 8118