This vacancy has now expired.
• Managing sales volume for traditional and modern trade clients.
• Developing, improving and maintaining sales and operations in the pursuit of sales target achievement through sales and marketing knowledge and monitoring of key market trend.
• Analyzing sales data and market research to determine sales opportunities and growth drivers.
• Developing and assessing marketing strategies for all channels in order to increase customer acquisition and retention.
• Planning and negotiating annual trading terms during discussions, and effectively balancing customer and company interests in order to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
• Managing a sales team of 45-50 persons. Managing, leading and coaching sales people in assigned territory to achieve KPIs.
• Working closely with the marketing team, R&D team and other company support teams to grow sales, launch new product and build brand loyalty with customers.
• Supervising, coaching sales team and performance evaluations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
• At least 3 years’ experience in sales management level, preferable direct sales rather than distributor
• Must be experience in traditional trade in FMCG industry
• At least 2 years's experience in modern trade
• Good command of English communication & computer proficient.
• Mature, proactive, good problem solver with a logical-mind set.
• Good team player and possess strong management & leadership skills and also able to motivate people
• Able to travel to upcountry.