Oil & Gas
• Coordinate and develop appropriate internal and external schedule benchmarks
• Prepare and implement project-wide work breakdown structure (WBS)
• Ensure the preparation and development of appropriate detail schedules
• Ensure the preparation and develop the execution schedule
• Develop and issue various reports to appropriate stakeholders
• Complete work using a scheduling tool (primarily Primavera P6) and be proficient on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Provide backfill for other Schedulers at various facilities.
• Facilitate appropriate scheduling meetings as directed
The Scheduler is a critical position within the Operations Activity Planning Function. A Scheduler should have previous Oil and Gas Industry experience and Construction Project experience. The role of the Scheduler is one that requires effective teamwork and collaboration to effectively deliver detailed work schedules. They must demonstrate ability to support delivery of competitive benchmarks. Communication in all directions is critical. Scheduling can be quite complex and the role of the Scheduler must strive to reduce complexity of the process and continually seek ways to improve.