Senior Automation Engineer
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
The Senior Automation Engineer will have the responsibility:
• Act as owners engineer as part of the electrical and controls team for gas compression projects.
• Provide review of 3rd party engineer work on behalf of the client to ensure quality, code compliance, and client design requirement compliance during all phases of project execution.
• Work within TC engineering environment to ensure consistency of design among projects while meeting site specific needs of each individual project.
• Support commissioning equipment and systems in the field; Specific Experience, Qualifications, and Education Desired • Knowledge of CEC.
• Experience with gas facilities electrical and control systems including switchgear, transfers switches, low voltage distribution, arc flash studies, control panel design, instrumentation, PLC system layout, PLC programming, HMI systems, unit control interface, gensets, offsite fabrication, onsite commissioning.
• Experience with gas turbine compressor packages from Solar, Siemens, GE
• Experience with balance of plant equipment such as glycol boiler systems, instrument air systems, lube oil systems, HVAC, natural gas gensets.
• PLC programming experience on Rockwell platform (current and legacy) • Design oversight experience acting as owners engineer for third party design work
• Previous client gas facility experience.