Senior Bids Manager (Security Consulting)
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client designs, implements, operates and maintains cutting-edge security, safety and technology solutions. With an office in Dubai, they are keen to recruit a Senior Bids Manager to join their Business Development team.
• To manage and provide bid coaching to colleagues.
• To own, and constantly seek to improve, the Solutions bid library and ensure education and dissemination of the bid library.
• To work closely with the technical leads to translate technical specifications into winning bid material.
• To ensure adherence to the company bid process in line with best practice.
• To ensure that proposals are produced in a timely manner for submission.
• To organize and attend formal bid reviews, including bid/no bid decisions, through to lessons learnt.
• To ensure that bid qualification is thorough and complete.
• To ensure proposals are compliant and respond to the specific client needs.
• To oversee the bid production team to ensure brand consistency in bid appearance.
• To review and amend proposals from a best practice perspective.
• To apply project management techniques to the bid development and management process.
• To participate and lead in client meetings where appropriate.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Should have at least 8 years of experience
UAE experience is mandatory