Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Major midstream company
• Process internal project client requests for the supply of goods as required;
• Manage competitive sourcing processes as required;
• Develop, issue, and manage RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.;
• Conduct bid spreadsheet analyses and proposal commercial evaluations;
• coordinate overall evaluations with project clients;
• Liaise with bidders, suppliers, and other internal stakeholders (supplier qualification, engineering, project team, Legal, Risk, etc.) as required;
• Assemble purchase order documents and administer purchase orders within area of responsibility;
• Organize and manage project and purchase order files, both electronic and paper files;
• Facilitate supplier's pre-qualification process and liaise with Life Cycle Management to ensure a timely outcome;
• Maintain purchase order records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times;
• Provide purchase order status updates as required;
• Ensure all relevant information is received to maintain SAP records;
• Receive, route and review for Contractual content all RFI's and ensure all are answered in a timely fashion and filed in accordance with the Contacts Filing Index
Makes decisions within scope of position and authority as well as independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self. Can also make decisions that have impact on the department.
• Considered a specialized role and exercises considerable judgment in all areas of Supply Chain procurement.
• Can provide leadership for other professionals and is responsible for driving cost savings and efficiencies in procurement of materials and services.
• Participates in providing supplier performance feedback
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
10 years experience