A leading design global consultancy involved in several major projects within the UK rail sector.
Delivery of high quality draughting work through project and technical knowledge.
* Reporting to PM, Engineer or CAD Manager;
* Leading/checking the work of others in the team
Essential Skills and Knowledge
* Experience in assisting with the civil engineering production of graphics and illustrations for feasibility, scheme and detailed design reports, production of arrangements, layouts, schematics and drawings;
* Competent in the production of drawings using CAD (e.g. Bentley MicroStation) software;
* Competent in working within document management systems (e.g. Bentley ProjectWise);
* Knowledge of CAD requirements for railway civil engineering schemes;
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
* Commercial awareness, delivering on time and to budget, identifying change;
* Knowledge of Network Rail civil standard details;
* Reinforced concrete detailing;
* General civil infrastructure design including drainage, utilities, highways
Academic & Professional status
* Attained HNC/HND Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Ideally working toward EngTech qualification of appropriate institution
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.