Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Global EPCM delivering hyrdocarbon and infrastructure projects.
Under direct supervision, independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications. With additional experience within one functional area, assists in the design of larger and more complex assignments which involve conventional types of plans, investigations and surveys with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
• work under the instruction of the project supervisor to complete designs and drafting work including drawings within negotiated standards of time, cost and quality
• working within Australian and client standards and established industry practices
• demonstrating an understanding of client needs and achieving a good level of client satisfaction
• working with other staff in the team to coordinate related activities
• routinely seeking advice on matters outside of your experience or judgement;
• Carry out civil design tasks using various software package for design (eg CivilCad, 12D or MX) and AutoCAD computer software when required.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
• High standard of competency in AutoCAD
• Developed design experience including knowledge and experience of TMR and BCC drafting standards
• Demonstrate an appropriate balance of practicality and innovation in your work.