Senior Drilling Supervisor
Oil & Gas
Angola - Offshore
This vacancy has now expired.
An international oil and gas operator.
• Monitor well-site activities (normally multiple well-sites), providing support to Company Drilling Supervisors from the office and at the well-sites as necessary
• Act as a focal point for communications to and from the well-site(s).
• Liaise with the Senior Drilling and Completions Engineers on well design, programme preparation, performance analysis and trouble shooting
• Investigate and follow up on accidents and incidents arising from well-site operations
• Authorise designs and programmes for Company operated wells
• Responsible for Change Management for revisions of approved programmes
• Establishing, monitoring and fine tuning all well operations objectives with the Senior Drilling and Senior Completion Engineers
• Ensure adequate resources are available to meet objectives
• Thorough examination of drilling designs and programmes prior to implementation, especially during handover from design and planning personnel
• Liaison with service company personnel and drilling contractor
• Ensuring competence of offshore personnel
• Performance monitoring and improvement
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum of ten years deep water offshore experience.
• Minimum of 3 years as a Deep-water Supervisor.
• Current valid Well Control Certificate (IWCF Supervisor and Subsea)
• Current valid BOSIET & HUET