Global engineering, construction, building and maintenance company
* To ensure detailed tender submissions are compiled in accordance with the MMS for Senior Management Review.
* Plan and co-ordinate allocated estimating resources for the tender to maximise success with the tender submission. Where required, prepare cost estimates and technical proposals for tender submissions directly within the scope of appropriate drawings, specifications, quantities and cost data.
* Ensure new business & Strategy fully understands their roles and responsibilities for compiling the tender in accordance with the MMS.
* Regularly communicate with Operations and Regional Managers for reviewing all aspects of the tender including Construction Methodology, Commercial/Technical Risks and Opportunities, Alternatives, Submission Documentation, Production Rates, Material and Subcontract Enquires and any Programming Requirements.
* Required to travel as needed to suit tendering requirements.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Background in mechanical or civil with construction experience.
* Minimum 10 years relevant project management and/or estimating experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of technology and market applications/trends.
* Specialist knowledge of the tendering process and a sound understanding of plant and equipment.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.