Senior HR Coordinator(C & B)Thai Only
Oil and Gas - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
• Monitoring your organisation's salary structure and benefits, balancing cost control with the need to attract and retain staff
• Researching and analysing competitor's salary rates and benefits.
• Evaluating different jobs to ensure that differences in pay are fair - and perceived to be.
• Developing and implementing competitive new benefit packages, ensuring they're in line with legal requirements
• Developing and maintaining personnel record systems in accordance with current legislation.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Statistic or related fields
• Min 8 years experience with at lease 2 years in supervisory level in compensations and benefits
• Must be fluent in English, both oral and written language skills.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Presentation and Excel) and Oracle System
• Be confident about gathering facts and statistics and making financial calculations for planning and other uses