Senior I & C Engineer
Oil and Gas - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia.
This role will entail:
• Reviewing design deliverables addressing process control, safety, instrument and F&G control systems for Wheatstone Platform
• Coordinating the interfacing of Wheatstone Platform topsides controls with subsea control systems.
• Reviewing project custody/allocation metering design output, including regular interfacing/integrity checks with the Downstream Owners Team
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
BSc in Engineering
>10 years experience
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Previous experience in an Owners Team role.
• Previous experience in an Owners Team role. Team player; excellent communicator.