Senior Instrument Engineer
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
• Control System Design (DCS, ESD, FGS, etc).
• Design control loops, Interlock logics.
• Field Instrument (Transmitter, Value, Field Elements).
• MTO for Instruments.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Control and Instrument Engineering or relevant major.
• Relevant experience:10 years or more (Senior Instrument Engineer) for Instrument Engineering.
• Fluent in English Communication.
• Knowledge of Control Systems such as DCS/ESD/VMS/PLC.
• Knowledge of Field Instruments.
• EPC firm is preferable.