Senior M&E Constuction Manager
Oil & Gas
To be the Senior M&E Construction Manager/Lead Project Manager for a Hospital Refit in Central London
• Embrace a delivery-focused culture.
• Organise resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved.
• Organise resources to work additional hours as required to meet project deadlines (e.g. extended site hours if required by client).
• Deliver robust, informative site specific inductions
• Ensuring the organisation’s safety policies are followed
• Ensure first aid cover and equipment is present
• Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications.
• Complete safety inspections to company and client standards
• Update site safety performance and key project indicators to pre-agreed frequency.
• Liaison with the client's operational staff to ensure work is undertaken in accordance with construction schedule and clients’ site requirements
• To site documentation is completed, including but not limited to; Daily diary sheets, Daily allocation sheets, Records of delays and changes, including the financial implications, All relevant Safety, Health and Environmental documentation, Records in respect of Subcontractor progress and performance.
• To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
• Coordination and liaison with suppliers, site installation and construction teams.
Vehicles, Plant, Equipment and Transport
• Ensure vehicles and plant are operated safely by trained personnel and in a legally compliant manner
• Ensure all equipment is inspected, maintained and tested to agreed frequencies
• Have knowledge of hoists and cranes, and create and agree booking system to manage their capacity.
• Actively police compliance with site rules.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
SMSTS / SSSTS
Professional/lead by example.
• Passion/can do attitude/constructive challenge.
• To hold a proven track record of integrity and ethical behaviours.
• Open to change/new ideas.
• Share information.
• Customer focused