Senior Piping Section Leader
Oil and Gas - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
The successful candidate will supervise and co-ordinate a section of the drawing office and ensure that company policies are followed.
• To act as Senior Section Leader on projects and to supervise and carry out design work on such projects
• To be responsible for checking and approval of drawings in accordance with Company Procedures
• To act as Senior Section Leader on proposals and to supervise and carry out design work for such proposals
• To assist as instructed in administration work within the group including but not necessarily limited to preparation of corporate procedures, corporate standards and specifications etc.
• To plan for adequate resources and to monitor and report design progress and man hour usage
• To liaise with other disciplines as required
• To be responsible for the quality of work carried out by the group
• To comply with Company Policy with regard to safety and environment
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Strong experience within the oil, gas and chemical industry.
Degree qualification is preferred with charter engineer status or working towards it