Senior Production Technologist
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories. Their innovative approach ensures they are ready to help tackle the challenges of the new energy future.
As a Senior Production Technologist you will be:
1. Responsible for the production technology work content and quality in a given integrated project/study.
2. Ensure full seamless integration with the other subsurface disciplines and surface engineering.
3. Involved with the scoping of new projects, their project framing and negotiations with potential customers.
4. Fully versatile in the use of Production Technology tools, models and applications.
5. Communicate with project leaders and OU.
6. As discipline senior you might also be responsible for coaching junior colleagues.
7. Beyond your immediate team and project responsibilities you are also expected to be an active member of the Production Technology community and to participate in discipline related initiatives.
8. You will be expected to take on an active role in the sharing of best practices.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
1. University degree in a science subject.
2. Experience in Production Technology and related subsurface evaluation work in a variety of reservoir settings.
3. A proven track record in the formulation, construction and execution of field development plans and participation in integrated field studies and reservoir modelling exercises, with proven experience in working in integrated multi disciplinary teams.
4. Have knowledge in the following core discipline areas of artificial lift, completion design and stimulation.
5. A high level of appreciation of the impact subsurface uncertainties can have on well/completion design and field development planning.
6. Strong modeling skills based on hands-on usage of PETEX tools.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- A good level of knowledge of CO2/EOR practices would be beneficial.