Senior Purchasing Supervisor
The Senior Purchasing Supervisor will be responsible for the following key functions:
• Taking responsibility for the material planning and purchase order planning of the manufacturing plant.
• Sourcing new suppliers, both domestically and international to support production and sales requirements.
• Maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers.
• Improving efficiency & eliminating waste and defects and reducing costs.
• Coordinating with the Logistics Team in relation to organising delivery and controlling inventory.
• Coordinating with the Operational Team to ensure planning and scheduling is completed in a timely manner.
• Controlling and monitoring procurement procedures and keeping records of movements.
• Managing all existing contracts and maximize credit terms of both overseas and local suppliers.
• Obtaining costs reductions and carry out expediting of orders and enquiries.
• Prepare enquiries and evaluate supplier quotations.
• Liaise with Engineering and Quality Department personnel to develop and procure components that satisfy the relevant engineering and quality requirements.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• 5 years working experience in purchasing, preferable with a multinational organization in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong Leadership and Manage people skill
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Problem solving skills with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers good benefits package including health insurance, a provident fund, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.