Senior/Research Engineer (Data Analytics)
Oil & Gas
Our client is is responsible for research and development, product development as well as process technology aimed at improving productivity in a major shipyard in Singapore
• Design and develop monitoring systems and collaborate with the shipyards to implement instrumentation of equipment and data acquisition
• Implementing algorithms that can deliver data-exploration, decision support, recommendation systems, machine learning, etc.
• Analysis of data and deriving actionable outcomes
• PhD/Master/Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, industrial automation or a related discipline
• Expertise in monitoring systems, computer networks, data structure, system deployment, and software engineering, etc.
• Experiences in programming languages and/or development environment are advantages
a. Data structure and warehouse design, setup & deployment
b. Web application design, setup & deployment
c. Binary Large Object (BLOB)
d. Data visualization design, interface, setup and deployment