Senior Reservoir Engineer - EOR
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Operator with nearly 12.000 employees worldwide. Among others, it is engaged in petroleum and natural gas exploration and production activities, with several blocks in five countries at the moment, spanning across South America, Africa and Europe. Currently adopting an ambitious E&P growth strategy.
• Carry out the full scope of EOR process, pilot design, pilot and full field implementation.
• Simulate and history match pilots to assess full field EOR / IOR potential
• Perform QC outsourced EOR Lab experiments and related numerical simulation studies.
• Support technically the reserves/resources reporting, related to EOR/IOR projects.
• Ensure the client is aware of state of the art EOR/IOR processes.
• Provide advice on Reserves and Resources, related to EOR.
• Offer technical Advice in conjunction with Operations on the application of IOR Projects related to advance drilling techniques.
• Mentor and coach junior members of the team.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor degree (preferably Msc or higher in Reservoir/petroleum or Chemical Engineering.
Petroleum or Chemical Engineering preferably MSc or higher.
• More than 10 years’ experience in reservoir engineering and EOR processes.
• Proficiency in CMG’s STARS and Eclipse/Petrel RE software.
• Good analytical and innovation skills.
• Good mentoring abilities to interact with junior colleagues.
• Flexible to travel.