Senior Safety Engineer
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an International Company involved in the supply of Energy globally. Their Operations cover Exploration, Production and Downstream and at present they have projects in over 25 Countries worldwide.
In Australia they are involved in one of the Country's largest LNG Projects, including both Gas and Condensate which is currently in Execution Stage.
Our client is looking for a Senior Safety Engineer to assist in the contribution or direct preparation of offshore Safety Cases for construction, installation and operational phases of a project.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
• Ensure work scopes specific to the development of offshore facility safety cases are planned and executed in timely fashion in accordance with Project approvals schedule and Safety Case Delivery Plans.
• Develop elements of the Safety Cases based upon a philosophy of:
Arguing that safety-risks associated with facilities are reduced to ALARP
Demonstrating that we are a capable operator with a robust HSE Management System
Workforce engagement and Stakeholder consultation
• Provide technical advice with respect to safety case content and level of detail required to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and ensure its application.
• Work with third parties to ensure activities are appropriately facilitated and executed to meet requirements.
• Liaise with Independent Validators to ensure Scope of Validation requirements being met and actions managed accordingly to meet project approvals schedule.
• On occasion provide support to Safety Engineering lead.