Our Client uses its pioneering spirit to responsibly deliver energy to the world. This purpose transcends all of the clients operations. The Company conducts its business to return maximum value to shareholders while utilizing a wealth of knowledge and resources from its employees and acting responsibly in all communities in which it operates. With more than 30,000 employees, our Client works worldwide to consistently deliver top performance, value and to maintain the companys global market
- Experienced in working with Shutdown and Outage Teams, this materials coordination and support role will work across several asset areas and installation Shutdown Teams;
- Experienced in understanding and working with early Shutdown Planning, Materials assignment and allocation (system and physical) to Work Orders and Shutdown Projects;
- Ability to understand and interface cross functionally with Shutdown and Maintenance / Reliability teams;
- In addition to primary support to the Shutdown teams, this position works closely and interfaces with the asset or platform Materials Coordinators, Materials Controllers, Purchasing, Logistics and Planning teams;
- Ideally experienced and competent in the use of SAP system application;
- In addition to proven SAP skills and competence, a proven track record of superior written and oral communication skills, excellent personal and integrated team working behaviours are pre-requisite.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.