Our client is an innovative software and technology company dedicated to the needs of the transport industry.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE
* Organise and deliver activities relating to the design and development of railway signalling control centre solutions in accordance with project requirements.
KEY ELEMENTS OF ROLE
* Provide assistance on signalling project and internal activities to support Bid and Project Managers
* Technical input in order to meet the design requirements for signalling projects. This will primarily include production of design documentation and interlocking data design for both SSI and RII data.
* Identify appropriate source records and request from National Records Group (NRG)
* Ensuring compliance with the applicable standards and regulations
* Verification of interlocking data
* Contribute to the timely resolution of technical queries
* Provides the necessary technical expertise and support to the development of colleagues such that they achieve IRSE licenses at the earliest opportunity.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* IRSE Electronic Signalling Systems Designer licence 1.1.150E
* IRSE Signalling Design Verifier licence 1.1.160
* Completion of Intermediate Signalling Technology course
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Good understanding of design process and relevant technical procedures