Signalling Principles Designer
Our client is an innovative software and technology company dedicated to the needs of the transport industry.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE
• Organise and deliver activities relating to the design and development of railway signalling control centre solutions in accordance with project requirements.
KEY ELEMENTS OF ROLE
• Provide assistance on signalling project and internal activities to support Bid and Project Managers
• Technical input in order to meet the design requirements for signalling projects. This will primarily include production of design documentation and interlocking data design for both SSI and RII data.
• Identify appropriate source records and request from National Records Group (NRG)
• Ensuring compliance with the applicable standards and regulations
• Verification of interlocking data
• Contribute to the timely resolution of technical queries
• Provides the necessary technical expertise and support to the development of colleagues such that they achieve IRSE licenses at the earliest opportunity.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• IRSE Electronic Signalling Systems Designer licence 1.1.150E
• IRSE Signalling Design Verifier licence 1.1.160
• Completion of Intermediate Signalling Technology course
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Good understanding of design process and relevant technical procedures