Site Construction Director
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
An international world leader in the energy market.
- Mobilize the site and set up of site infrastructure.
- Plan and set up vehicles, accommodation and other support for site staff.
- Establish site regulations and rules of site operation.
- Select and hire local personnel as required.
- Execute daily (if required), weekly and monthly comprehensive reports.
- Set up the site filing and document control system.
- Strategically execute the site Cost Control program.
- Strategically execute the EHS Policy and the site EHS plan.
- Strategically manage the site schedule, progress of works and cost / resource drawdown.
- Set up and strategically execute the site QA/QC plan.
- Maintain high site morale.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with staff and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain customer relationship and keep high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with consortium partners to ensure project advancement and protect the Company's interests.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Technical university degree
- Appropriate management experience in power plant construction and engineering.
- High proficiency in English and Polish required
- Extensive knowledge of power plant systems
- Negotiation and presentation
- Quick and thorough decision making
- Active and positive in solving problems
- High degree of cost awareness
- Delegating, setting priorities and acting directly towards the target, avoid “micro-management”