Site Demand Supply Manager - Chemicals
Power & Energy
Global manufacturer and seller of chemicals
Job title: Site Demand Supply Manager (DSM)
Location : Gandaria (Jakarta/Java)
Relocation package: N/A
Job Description :
- Smooth running for DSM department consist of demand planning and RM/FG Warehouse and compliance with Indonesian laws and regulations, permit documentation.
- Improve DSM team skill, motivate, guide, and team building.
- Responsible for reporting monthly/quarterly/semesterly/annually of DSM Inventory report to Company management timely.
- Manage and balance global demand and supply for TC and TD product ranges produced in Gandaria. Continually seek ways to further reduce the site inventory and slow moving stocks.
- Manages site inventory, month cover of RM and FG in Gandaria to meet the company inventory objective. Provide inventory forecast on a routine basis.
- Ensure efficient production planning to maximize asset utilization .
- Security of supply on raw material supply. Foresee future shortages, and take action to prevent shortages.
- Ensure warehouse operates safety and ensure all equipment/forklift and rack are in good condition.
- Proactively conduct communication meeting with relevance parties to solve supply issues impacting supply.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Degree in Engineering or Management or equivalent
3-5 Years of similar job, in chemical industry preferable
Expert supply chain management, standards, and implementation
Good analytical thinking and problem solving
Good communication skill, presentation skill
Fluently in English and computer literate