Power & Energy
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide
Production Engineering at our Stonehouse Office to lead a project or multiple smaller projects and lead a team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to specification.Creation / maintenance of Automated Test Rigs
• To identify & implement continuous improvement into the production processes
• Key role within the UKAS Laboratory Technical Management Team
• Create,develop, and maintain NI LabVIEW programs
Results Orientation - Focused on and works towards specific goals, such as planned targets, using appropriate process. Strives to reach these goals despite obstacles, setbacks, or uncertainty. Follows through on difficult situations and delivers on promises.
• Customer Orientation - Develops detailed fact-based understanding of own customer’s (Production) needs, issues, and priorities
• Teamwork & Collaboration - Sees advantages to working in groups. Readily accepts and uses input and recommendations from others. Strives to understand concerns, feelings, input, and expertise of others.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Essential: Degree level in Electronics / IT or Similar
• NI LabVIEW programming – NI Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD)
• Experience of digital hardware and software design.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• NI LabVIEW programming – NI Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
• Knowledge of Electronic Magnetic Flow meters & fluid mechanics
• Experience of PLC programming
• Knowledge of some programming languages such as C#
• Knowledge of CAD programs for electronic and mechanical design
• Knowledge of the National Instruments’ NI acquisition cards.