Specialist Engineer - 30963
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
High Voltage Electric Vehicle, Battery Facility & Technology Engineer
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Vector CANape and CANalyzer Software programming knowledge
2. General battery assembly and electric vehicle knowledge
3. Develop, maintain and operate Low and High Voltage batteries test rigs and associated component HIL facilities.
- Experienced in general battery application for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Excellent communicator and attention to detail is essential
-Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relative discipline and/or time served experience. Must be process/procedural driven
- PC literate.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous work on Electrical, hydraulic and mechanical test rigs would be an advantage.
- Someone who has worked in a similar role in a battery laboratory with high voltage battery cyclers.
- Live working trained for connection of devices and subsequent adaptation and teardown
- AVL Lynxx or KRATZER Battery Test Benches. An understanding of battery chemistry and toxity would be advantageous
- Full UK driving Licence Literacy in German would be very useful