Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Report to the Learning & Development Manager, the senior L&D Specialist manages the design, development and delivery of a portfolio of learning & development programs and solutions for internal partners across the business.
1. Partner with internal stakeholders to conduct development needs analysis and to ensure learning programs align with business strategy, goals, core values and the clients culture
2. Lead learning design projects through the (ADDIE) design lifecycle from scoping, research and analysis, through design, development, and implementation
3. Manage one or more L&D specialists to develop materials that are creative, engaging, relevant, appropriate to course topic and delivery method
4. Use learning design tools and templates to ensure consistency and timely progress on project milestones
5. Determine the appropriate learning delivery vehicle(s) to achieve the desired result, within the context of the overall project goals
6. Gather feedback and measure effectiveness for both new and existing training programs, determine the need for improvement and work to implement change
7. Deliver exemplary internal customer service through strong professionalism and ownership of assigned learning projects
8. Demonstrate commitment to teamwork through relationship building and effective collaboration
9. Serve as facilitator on select programs, as required
10. Achieve successful results by focusing on outcomes that optimize the stakeholder experience and apply a sense of urgency in efforts to create value for the company
11. Build effective working relationships and collaborates as a team player, using positive flow of communication when voicing concerns
12. Stay current with talent development products, vendors, services, etc. that are available in the marketplace to support the function; attend international/regional conferences and seminars.
13. Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities in relation to business goals
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
CIPD, ATD CPLP and/or NLP Certification would be advantageous
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.