Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
- Work with the engineering team creating & updating 2D drawings
- Prepare detailed, scaled drawings of pressure vessels, piping, structural steel, pressure vessel internals, welding details, etc.
- Support directing & following up with design team personnel throughout the drawing release / revision process. Support activities that communicate drawing requirements & resolve drawing issues with other functional departments
- Collaborate with design team to optimize the design of pressure vessels & piping
Responsibilities, Duties, and Activities -
• Ensures project success by developing, implementing, and stewarding Safety, Security, Health, and Environmental programs
• Conducts targeted observations of high risk work, focused on individual behaviors and procedural and facilities compliance
• Champions effective near miss / incident reporting through positive intervention, coaching, and provide formal training if required
• Participates in near miss and incident investigations providing quality assurance to contractor lead reporting
• Support readiness for situational upsets by developing / implementing organized /adhoc drills for Emergency Preparedness and Response and Security
• Participates in project recognition programs and meets monthly goals for identifying standout individuals, teams, and efforts
• Participate in contractor behavior based safety processes and provides feedback for areas requiring improvement
• Participates in the project's Start of Work effort provides input and feedback for areas of improvement.
• Identifies the need for, and participates in Contractor SSHE training sessions
• Identifies areas for improvement for project leadership and provides feedback on supervisor capabilities
• Conducts routine site safety inspections and field audits for compliance
• Prepares contractor / sub-contractor for Cold Eyes Reviews and external assessments