Standard Operating Procedure Manager
Our client is an international company famous in automotive industry in Thailand.
Looking for a local candidate to fulfil their team.
• Implement and provide feedback on each of the point of sale in our business processes and SOPs for the following areas:
o Customer Satisfactions
o Products and services
o Customer Relationship
o Readiness for Shop/Store
o Stock Management
o Manage POS Environmental, Health and Safety Requirement
o Marketing, Campaigns and Promotions
o Manage People and Competencies at POS
o Plan POS Business Activity
o Monitor POS Performance
• Forecast and implement training plans and associated training modules for company’s business unit at the Point-of-Sale.
• Work together with the Zone or Country Sales Process and Training Manager to develop plans and to implement the training for each company business units.
• Implement and follow a competency assessment tool for BU.
• Participate in Training company network in order to facilitate of company Business Processes and SOP understanding, best practice sharing and training.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor or higher in related field.
• Over 5 years with the direct experiences in the field of automotive, spare parts, car dealers
• Good in presentation skill.
• Good command of English.
• Able to travelling.