Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company with a global presence playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.They are one of the worlds leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join them on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Input to annual budgets and business/functional plans
• Perform work in compliance with discipline’s management system: Engineering Standards, Processes, Guidelines, Procedures and Tools
• Perform scope of services to agreed timelines as described in the approved Engineering Centre work plan
• Perform establishment and maintenance of Basic Design Data for each facility
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• 5-10 years’ experience in same capacity
• Familiar with international codes and standards
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Offshore structure experience
• Production environment experience
• Experience working for an Operator
• Formal engineering qualification