Subsea Bundle Fabrication Site Rep
Oil & Gas
Scotland - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
Monitor and manage Subsea EPIC contract bundle fabrication activities.
• Work with the Subsea Delivery Manager to ensure relevant scope is covered
• Provide technical support and back up to the Subsea Project Engineering Team
• Review and monitor Contractor fabrication and construction works
• Act as Company site representative on Contractor’s fabrication site at Wick.
• Ensure that delivery complies with Dana processes and project quality requirements
• Oversee day to day Company QC activities on site in conjunction with QA Manager
• Ensure fabrication operations are in line with Company Standards and procedures
• Ensure fabrication procedures/documentation are subject to Risk Assessment
• Ensure Company HSE Priorities are adhered to by Contractor in conjunction with HSE Manager
• Attend relevant Project risk assessments, kick-off meetings/ PPM’s, and progress meetings
• Monitoring fabrication of pipeline bundle and associated Towheads tie-ins and testing
• Attend, review and witness Site Integration Tests and Factory Acceptance Test
• Monitor EPIC Contractors fabrication schedule
• Report schedule and progress to Subsea Delivery Team
• Knowledge of fabrication and construction processes and the ability to influence working behaviors.
• Previous experience in the delivery of large projects.
• Experience in EPIC delivery projects.
• Experience in Pipeline Bundle Fabrication and testing
• Experience in management of subsea structures fabrication
• Thorough knowledge of quality control, inspection activities and HSE activities
• Leadership skills in managing all interfaces with subcontractors
• Good communication skills combined with an ability to interface/influence at all levels, using a diverse range of engagement styles as required to achieve the project objectives.
• Ability to work in an integrated project organisation where effective team work is essential to meet the project objectives.
• Project success focused and able to demonstrate initiative in a constructive manner
• Demonstrate ability to effectively manage and co-ordinate simultaneous activities