Subsea Controls Engineer
Oil & Gas
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
A position has become available for a Subsea Controls Engineer to work a 6 month contract. This position will initially be a 14/14 rotation to Barrow Island, and will then move down to join the Subsea & Pipelines team in Perth.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Provide controls input to the Upstream project completions team
• Provide controls input to the subsea system handover
• Assist the Operational start up teams by troubleshooting and fault-fixing in Operations Control Building Field Equipment Rooms, the Inlet area and offshore as required during start-up and early operations
• Witness key acceptance testing, and land integration testing
• Provide input to FAT, EFAT, SIT, hook up commissioning and start up processes and procedures
• Input to the development of subsea system operating procedures, integrity management procedures & MOC procedure.
• Update subsea controls equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Engineering degree
• Experience in a similar role on LNG projects essential