Supply Chain Manager
Power & Energy
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide
Execute purchasing and logistics strategies of BU/PG to support the business by optimizing costs, quality, and reliability of suppliers and supplied products.
• Implements effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy and regional/global Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) strategy to ensure that suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements;
• Collaborates with proposal, project, and category teams to determine necessary items for procurement during the project.
• Implements programs to drive improvement in cost, quality, delivery and working capital (payment terms, lead times, order quantities and purchased material inventory). Secures full utilization of Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform
• Manages planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts.
• Leverages CIPS category teams locally, regionally and globally to ensure appropriate supplier selection.
• Documents general and special conditions for use on all project purchase documents, project procurement procedures, and project procurement plans and ensures compliance
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• At least 5 years working experience in SCM area in a multi-national company
• University degree in business/finance/industrial engineering/supply chain management
• Good leadership and communication skills
• Strong management, planning and organisation skills
• Ability to extract and realise ‘in the business’ value from initiatives.
• Self driven
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Experience with automation or industrial equipment business is preferred
• Ability to use spreadsheet, database and other IT programmes