Our Client is an International Company involved in the supply of Energy globally. Their Operations cover Exploration, Production and Downstream and at present they have projects in over 30 Countries worldwide.In Australia they are involved in one of the Country's largest LNG Projects, including both Gas and Condensate which is currently in Construction Stage.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Systems Analyst to provide systems and functional support to Contracts & Procurement personnel.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Provide 1st and 2nd level support for Supply Systems and Processes for the SAP and Procon Contract Management system
* Provide backup support to Contracts & Procurement personnel, particularly in the preparation of master data and P2P on operational contracts
* Contribute to the development of Supply training materials
* Assist in the Delivery of training as required
* Provide knowledge transfer and guidance to colleagues.
* Supply Month End Processing
* Develop and maintain reports as required.
* Contribute to Supply Lead Project Initiatives (optimisation initiatives, e.g., Procure to Pay Process Improvements.
* Contribute to non Supply Lead Project Initiatives (e.g., IMC Project).
* Rollout of new functions or processes.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* SAP experience essential
* Contract Management System experience desired
* HewlettALM experience essential
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Strong team working skills
* Strong communication skills