Oil & Gas
Netherlands - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
An international engineering company.
As a Surveyor, you will set up and execute all hydrographical and surveying work for a project, starting with the mobilisation and installation of the necessary survey equipment and software.
- Collecting the necessary data for the project.
- Presentation of data and reporting to relevant parties (such as Chief Surveyor, project management and production vessels).
- Designing of models, calculating volumes and proces the results.
- Keeping up the survey administration.
- Maintaining the equipment.
- Consulting with the client regarding the technical aspects of the work.
- Working with advanced software and survey equipment to ensure that data are accurate and immediately available.
We ask for
- A vocational or higher professional degree in hydrography (HBO or equivalent).
- Result driven colleague.
- A team player.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently, with good communication skills.
- Good command of the English languages.
- Willingness to spend a maximum of eight months per year abroad.
An interesting, challenging and international working environment, where you are involved in innovative and impressive projects.