System-wide Test & Commissioning Leader
Oil & Gas
To lead the test and commissioning activities and system interface and integration for all work packages including signaling, telecom, PSD, SCADA, power for the Green Line Extension project.
• Plan and schedule site ITC activities for all system wide work packages in accordance to the rolling programme. Prepare and review test and commissioning procedures for each of the subsystems and align with the master programme.
• Participate in the Factory Acceptance Testing in the lab for each subsystems and preparation of System Test plan. Ensure all subsystems interfaces are fully integrated
• Lead site commissioning activities for all work packages, including independent functional tests and System Integration Test and System Interaction Test and ensure that all interfaces between different sub-systems are appropriately tested. All test records for all subsystems are fully comply with the technical specification.
• Ensuring that testing activities are carried out in timely, logical and cost effective manners
• Installation, test and commissioning experience in railway signalling. Metro with CBTC experience is preferred
• Impact to the progress of the project execution
• Trouble shooting and log analysis experience is needed. Capable to make decision at site
• Site coordination, customer liaison, public speaking and presentation with different stakeholders (ie. Customer, consultant, subcontractor, interface work packages contractors)
• Planning ,People Management Experience
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical or related fields.
• 10+ years in relevant experience