TAR Materials Management Coordinator
Oil & Gas
This is a Major Chemical Company
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Review blueprint and/or product specification to accurately determine materials and quantity needed.
• Adjusts amounts for existing inventory.
• Track the movement of the materials.
• Keep a record of all materials ordered and follow-through to ensure that material gets to the end user.
• Assemble planning documents per package specification for quality review
• Get sign-off signature, once complete, on the requirements checklists
• Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Capability to demonstrate thorough understanding of drawing types including:
o Pipe and instrument drawings
o Process flow diagrams
o Equipment specification and construction drawings
o Piping isometrics
• Ability to demonstrate a strong background in one or more of the following:
o Pipe fabrication and erection practices
o Fixed equipment disassembly, inspection and re-assembly practices
o Machinery overhaul practices
o Electrical preventive maintenance and repair practices
o Instrument preventive maintenance and repair practices
o First line craft supervisory experience during turnaround execution
• Knowledge and experience with previous turnaround planning experience
• Basic technical experience
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write simple correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Knowledge and experience with Excel, Word Processing and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and experience with latest version of Primavera, P3 3.0, data entry preferred.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• High School diploma
• 5-7 years of experience related to the above-listed key compentencies
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Hugh Nguyen at Fircroft on +1 713 235 8118