Our client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. They operate in around 100 countries employing over 145,000 people.
We are currently looking for a Team Administrator for the Marketing and Communications department, with experience of organising events such as conferences, marketing events and corporate hospitality days
* To assess incoming issues and their priorities, anticipate information or actions required so as to enable the team to make quick and informed decisions.
* Will be required to organise and support communication processes.
* Responsibility for Corporate Hospitality and Conference booking
* To arrange meetings, travel and co-ordination of diaries associated with the teams requirements
* To maintain accurate records and filing systems, involving administration of all documentation and associated records
* To ensure effective communication with senior management team
Skills / Qualifications:
Diary management and travel arrangements
* Excellent IT skills - Fully competent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and - (SAP desirable)
* Will have demonstrated an excellent track record in a similar role.