This vacancy has now expired.
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
To ensure the timely and accurate delivery of Owner Information to all worldwide markets in line with new product/project launch timing. Role holder must produce concise Owner information for all features of the product to enable the end customer to operate the car safely and effectively. To ensure this information is correct at the time of publication and updated in line with all relevant changes to the specification of the product. To deliver this information within the Product timing Plan.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Owner Information at New product or Model Year launches utilising Engineering design information
- May need to deputise for the Owner Publications Coordinator as an interface with the companies Engineering Functions
- Supporting the delivery of dealer and customer satisfaction targets in line with company targets. Ensuring customer mobility and technical support for vehicles 1955 to current.
1) DOCUMENTATION - Owner information
- Creation : using experience , an analytical approach and physical validation on product to create Owner Information detailing all product features to enable all customers to interact and utilise their new product on a day to day basis safely and effectively.
- Maintenance : Using detailed information from standard business systems interpret and implement changes to support new feature development and introduction of changes to support new feature development .
- All Owner documentation to be Technically checked in line with business process and task instructions to ensure data is of the highest quality containing the correct feature descriptions/interactions and legal/safety warnings.
2) Responsible for reviewing and processing all Engineering Changes and implementing any relevant changes into the Owner Product Information.
3) HEALTH AND SAFETY - Responsible for detailing all warnings/cautions and notes highlighting to the companies Product owner any areas of the products use that requires additional care/attention to prevent potential harm/miss-use/damage to either customer , product or others.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Apprenticeship in Automotive Engineering or related discipline.
- Ability to communicate and influence
- Self - motivation
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience :
Time served Craft Apprentice.
- Ability to produce clear , concise and unambiguous written instructions in English
- Computer literate with a demonstrable level of experience of data retrieval from computer systems
- Experience of producing written information for external publication would be preferable.
PRACTICAL AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of Automotive industry
- Knowledge/experience of working in Automotive company functions - e.g. Engineering
Knowledge of Vehicle systems and their interactions on the product with a view to customer interaction.