This vacancy has now expired.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join an Integrity Team . This position is based in Norwich and shall report directly to the Senior Technical Clerk.
You will be confident and self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and as part of the wider team where good communication skills shall be required as you will be liaising with key stakeholders including the Inspection Coordinator, Offshore Inspection Teams, Engineers and other departments as necessary.
Key accountabilities include:
* Report processing to include daily processing of Inspection Reports utilising out systems which include Maximo/TIM
* Electronic filing and communicating documents to the Integrity Engineers for review and changes where you will update changes in Maximo and closeout work orders
* Workbook creation for both yearly planned and adhoc inspections for the Inspection Teams to include
* Inspections Lists
* Inspection Scope
* Written Schemes of Examination
* Report Forms
* Marked-up P&ID’s, Isometrics, drawings
* Interrogation of Maximo, EDMS and TIM
* Cost Control & KPI generation support
* Additional adhoc technical projects may be required as needs and workload in the wider team dictates
* Oil & Gas experience or the knowledge of the inspection process is desirable
* Proficient in IT toolkit including MS Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat/Bluebeam is essential
* Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential
* Attention to detail and responsive to resolving problems as they arise
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact James Smith at Fircroft on +44 1740 667 054