Technical Customer Service Engineer
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a major petrochemical company in Qatar.
• TCS Engineers will be the technical, regulatory, performance and end-use expert for the region and products assigned. They will be the link between Muntajat and customers for any technical issue.
Their activities will include:
- Present, promote and discuss products to the organization and to the customers
- Address any internal and customer enquiries related to specifications,
product performance, new applications
- Address and resolve any customer complaint related to product quality or performance
- Work with the Producers as appropriate to resolve customer-related
- Visit the customers where necessary;
- Prepare technical support documentation (datasheets, technical
bulletins, technical presentations, regulatory information…)
- Provide technical training to the customers and to Muntajat where appropriate
- Supports the Manager Technical Customer Support in maintaining
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• University degree in Polymers (or equivalent experience)
• About 5 years of technical experience in the field commodity polymers (HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE preferred) at plant level, product development level, business development level or at customer support level
• Deep knowledge in Polymer processing (blown film, cast film, coating, blow
• Experience in Regulatory matters is a plus
• Perfect command of English is mandatory; additional languages are welcome
(AR, IN, CN…)
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills