Technical Instructor (Staff Working Environment)
1. Technical Diploma, HND (NVQ Level 5), Vocational Qualifications Level 5 in Telecommunications related field.
2. Minimum 3 years teaching experience and hold a certified teaching certification.
3. Must provide recent evidence of delivering training courses in Telecommunications or related field.
4. Knowledge of the application of a Systems Approach to Training.
5. Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Telecommunication Principles and Electronics
6. Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of working within a military environment.
7. Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
8. Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
9. Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
10. Must be a self-starter with high levels of personal integrity and be customer focused.
11. Must demonstrate ability to motivate students to learn the subject matter.
12. Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in both Arabic and English Language.
13. Must hold a valid driving license from country of origin.