Technical Sales Consultant
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a highly specialised group of companies providing solutions for rainwater management in building projects across Asia Pacific.
• To prepare and follow up on design proposal and quotation.
• To close deal.
• To introduce company’s services and product to clients/customer eg: Developers, Architects, Main Contractor etc.
• To build and maintain good rapport with existing and new customer
• To feedback on market situation and competitors movement to management
• To prepare and submit sales reports to management
• To handover confirmed projects to internal departments eg: Design, Operations and Contract
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Min 3 - 5 years working experience in construction industry
• Min Diploma in Engineering/Architectural/Construction Field
• Able to read Construction drawing
• Good communication skills in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese associates
• Previous sales experience in Construction is an added advantage
• Able to start work immediate or within short notice preferred