This vacancy has now expired.
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Main purpose of the job
To co-ordinate activities in Seatlab area and EK/S activities in Trim Development. Facilitate prototype seat builds through Trim Development and Manufacturing. Fleet management of EK/S vehicles and physical fitment of seats.
Scope of the Job
1. EK/S Facilities: Responsible for storage, recording and parts movement on and off site
2. Ordering and movement of parts to facilitate prototype seat builds
3. Fleet management of EK/S vehicles
4. Testing and sign-off of complete prototype seats before delivery to customer
5. Fitment of seats into vehicles and movement of seats around site as per engineers requests
Dimensions and Limits of Authority
Can move vehicles on/off site to support EK/S activities within business processes
Can order parts and assemblies as per property build plan
Can prioritise and manage activities in Seatlab and stores areas to meet EK/S objectives
Authority to challenge missing information with reference to above scope of job
PC and Excel literate, ideally with a formal recognised MS Office qualification
Recognised qualification in English and Maths at GCSE/O Level
Full, Clean driving licence
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Physically capable to move and lift parts and complete seats
Previous experience in a similar area (storekeeper, logistics, prototype builds), be a proven self-starter and able to work independently
Recently literate in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook – must feel confident manipulating data in Excel parts lists