Our Client is one of the world's largest energy companies with over 95,000 employees in 100 countries around the world, providing its customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, retail services and petrochemicals products for everyday items. Our Client's brand has grown to become recognised worldwide for quality gasoline, transport fuels, chemicals and alternative sources of energy such as wind, solar and biofuels. Our Client is progressive, responsible, innovative and
The role of the Technician Competency Assurance Advisor is to ensure the North Sea conforms to required practices regarding technician competency as defined in OMS. This job requires a thorough understanding of clients competence assurance CMAS process and knowledge of database management. The CMAS Advisor is responsible to manage assessment data, generate meaningful monthly KPI's address questions and concerns from the line, ensure compliance and conformance by working with Regional and Central Upstream Talent & Learning (UTL) team, network with other regional CMAS Advisors, hold periodic assessor standardisation meetings and train CMAS assessors as needed.
* Ensuring compliance and conformance with:
o OMS 2.2
* Global and Regional engagement:
o Network closely with the Central Upstream Talent & Learning CMAS team to ensure conformance
o Participate in monthly Steering Committee meetings with other Regional CMAS Advisors
o Participate in monthly CMAS Community of Practice meetings
o Provide CMAS orientation meetings as requested
o Hold periodic assessor standardisation meetings
o Train CMAS assessors, as needed
o Work with leadership to ensure North Sea maintains an adequate number of assessors
o Work with leadership to ensure the North Sea is effectively managing compliance.
o Manage verification schedule, ensuring that North Sea has proper observation verifiers and that verifications are conducted in a timely manner
* Coordinate with assets on CMAS processes
* Database management, including:
o Technician activation, relocation, and deactivation
o Maintaining accurate asset profiles regarding units and elements
o Usage instructions to assessors and leadership
o ICAN report generation
o Maintain North Sea SharePoint site
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Experience in operations and/or maintenance combined with practical learning/training experience preferred.
* Proven ability to manage in complex environments with multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and balance the need of multiple stakeholders.
* Demonstrated organizing and co-ordination skills with a bias for delivery.
* Demonstrated ability to influence and coach people at various organization levels.
DESIRABLE CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Highly organized
* Familiar with Business Objects reporting
* Abele to take complex KPI data/information and distill it into clear, concise information for senior level leadership.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.